Monday, April 20, 2009

Nasib. and Vice Versa.

If you noticed, i've posted an entry about looking an internship place, and I've deleted it few hour later. Because i already got one.

It's happen so fast, they confirm the rejection, and i've keep looking for another one till i got it.

I'm so pissed off when thier already confirmed, and they rejected me without inform me earlier. But it's okay, i'm not okay with the type of company, It's about furniture and im not that interested.

But maybe, everythings happen for a reason, and of course there are reason everthings. I admit that i've choose a lot of wrong path in my life, but it's actually lead me to where I am standing now. Yeap, I think i over-positive.

*******************************************

7 months, I've been writing this blog for 7 months i thanks for reading this loser blog. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...