Sunday, July 5, 2009

Arroganosaurus.

Sitting on the couch, thoughtless head, and i realise, I have no one.

I use to have one, one who care about me, one who I care of, but what have I done, I leave it all behind. I'd put all those stuff in 'maybe next time' section.

I got a greater mission, greater things to achieve. I'll put aside every things that won't bring any help. Now they were faded, left far behind.

Sometime my A-side said I am cruel, evil, selfish, arrogant, say I should think of others too.

My B-side disagree answered, said, I just a people that become blind by love, loving someone so much and willing to do anything as long it is for his love. B-side said I'm in love with myself.

It's stupid because I ain't gonna marry with myself. freak B-Side.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...