Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My sweet roomates.

It's great to live in a hostel. You know, experiencing the student life.. bla bla bla.
But 1 thing one hate about hostel is, they picks randomly about room, and roommates.
This semester, my roommates are among 'the auw', ala... the type of human that they called 'sotong'.

I'm not really hate them of course, but they kinda irritating because of the way they laugh, the way they never care about people who sleep. I still can stand loud sound when i sleep or nap, but i can't stand when the sound is loud... and creepy. If only the sound-proof headphone cheaper.

If they were a man, I already stone-cold-stunner their neck, tapi apa kan daya, mereka insan yang lemah.

4 comments:

belleOFranau said...

alah..kan ada jual sponge yang sumbat telinga tu...cuba cari di guardian or watson...

Owen said...

iya?.. nnt sa try checkitout.

melabou said...

waa..auw2 ka?? bruntung jg ko dpt brumate dgn mereka..dpt la ko tgk life style drg mcm mn..ble jg share dgn kami2la..hahha btw..we will wait others story abt ur sweet roomate..
xD

Owen said...

I will write more about them. haha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...