Thursday, July 23, 2009

A thursday rant.

Breath in, breath out, mostly breath out actually. I failed to do a lot of things that I've planned, maybe it just a little things, but, it makes me a perfect loser somehow.

Actually our department has organize a trip tomorrow, to Melaka, great place, which a state that have a great number of H1N1 increasing. What a great idea right?

Positively, maybe I'll get my inspiration there? I do need em'.

My rival, is my ex-schoolmates. Now they all doing great in they own field, now they slowly began to own the field. Some them became singer, businessmen, musician, stylist, nurse, they doing great keeping they update on facebook status. I'm still searching. That's makes me not their rival anymore.

Sometime I blamed the people around me, they less-ambitious. I can't develop in atmosphere.
Yeah, this is me, always blame others.




1 comment:

belleOFranau said...

emm~emm~emm..nda cukup virus di tempat sendiri mau jemput virus dari melaka la ni..hehehe....tdak pa bah...pi holiday jak..release tention..kalau tdak mau pigi pasal that virus jak..emm..orang kalau suda ajal bukan pasal h1n1 pun mati juga bah...kan...live life to the fullest buddy.. ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...