Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My day need a thrill, so i realize that im alive.

I'm write on my phone. Writing using phone makes me looks normal than writing on notepad. Well, something inspired me yesterday, i saw my idol blogger sitting alone and passionly typing, he's a great writer with a great thought. Yes, i am an ordinary people who need a great idol to keep the spirit of living. Okay, the next one is different story.


These is my workspace

This picture capture from bus. Some citizen love montoku, and they even put the bottle everywhere.Some people don't afraid of everyday thrills, because it's just worth to feed they children.


As a working class loser, everyday i going to work by mini bus, while other have thier own car. Stop at the bus station, and walk. I had to walk quite a distance, before reaching my seat at the workplace. I tried change the 'tempo'. I decide to stop at another station, that i thought it might nearer, on the halfway, i realise that i was stupid, but i still have to walk. Why is everything that look easier always more difficult?

1 comment:

Bornean said...

biasa bila sa notice small little interesting things, i just let them pass... but u, u capture them. Aiyoh. very good man.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...