Friday, June 26, 2009

The disadvantages of sitting in a middle of three bakeries.

What do you call the feeling of having stressed out with work but in the same time you feel the satisfaction..? Damn, I like this. But what i dislike about the job is, I'm only sitting on my chair, and three bakeries outside. What does that mean? I'm getting unnecessary fatter. 'This is madness' said Leonidas.

Ah, I want to express something about Michael Jackson death. I feel sad, not because the death, you know, the legend gone when the world still making fun of him. You know..'Freak-O', Child Molester, Plastic face, Clown... I hate paparazzi. I hate paparazzi.

Maybe God takes him because the world is just not right for a such good person.

I'll put MJ right beside Cobain.

2 comments:

MISELnamapendek said...

at least he didn't shoot himself in the head.

up til now, I still don't get his squeaky voice. Such legend. Takziah ja la.

xplorer said...

the world had truely lost a KING

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...