Monday, June 29, 2009

Bingung

10 hari lagi masa saya disini. Saya mula cemas, bingung, gelojoh, semua benda mau buat, sampai banyak benda terlupa. Saya panik. Kerja pula makin banyak! Beginilah praktikal, semua kerja kena tolak sama kita. But it's okay, the pressure is a pleasure for me. Orang bilang apa, Kick. Tekanan yang sedap.

I've never thought it would be like this actually. I mean these practical training. I've never thought i would be this easy, this great atmosphere. Actually before these, I was mentally ready for some lousy, terrible, abusive, boring, boring, and boring workplace, I really have ready for those kind of workplace. I've never expect that practical training was actually awesome. Thanks God!

1 comment:

Daishie Dc said...

sama la kita.gip me paip..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...