Saturday, December 5, 2009

Upset.

"Appreciate every opportunities that came, grab it, it yours. " Came from my ex-STPM teacher. The quotes appear as a graffiti in my head.

Sometime I remember, but I always don't. They come and goes. Sometime I used it, but most of the time I don't and I regretted.Human has the right and chances to step into the upper class, but we wont take it because they in a warm and a comfy place. Why move?

The world is just too convenient to stay, human only require to move their ass and work. Brain is only used to make a simple decision such as food menu. We never be able to survive renaissance periods.

We easily feel stupid, everything are stupid, 'Only me is the best, disagree then you stupid too.'.

Just feel little upset, I'm in the last semester and I'm 22, and it seems like I don't have what it takes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...