Sunday, December 13, 2009

Holidae Inn - Chingy

Spending most of my day of holiday by sleeping, and watching .avi, sounds bored but so alive for me. Hate to go out, damn hot out there, not good for my sensitive skin, haha mcm pondan. 3 more weeks, I still a lot more to do, thesis and design proposal, haven't touch them yet.

Already got the result for last semester, surprise as hell for the result, still hard for me to believe it. I just want to graduate with 3.5 above pointer, the result just what I need to maintain the CGPA. I think its karma, I help a lot of my friend and it's does make me look like a fool. I give the my assignment as their reference, give them my personal note for revision, it is karma.

3 more weeks, I have to do something that make sense. Maybe T-shirt printing would be nice.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...