Friday, December 4, 2009

Updates from Uranus.

Every time when I turned on the laptop, the first site that I going to check out is Facebook. It's funny, I don't thing there's a point why I'm doing that, I don't even like to post, I don't even understand why they keep posting, they even post what they eating. But the updates does, make me feel there's still a living things out there. Who care how annoying they was, it's their life.

I'm happy, seems like they all have a great life. They were show high and they even mixed up the upper and lowercase for their status updates. Good for them, I'm feel so below their class.

I'm unsocialized, I refused all their fun stuff because I have mine. Sometime my fun is their hell, and vice versa. Maybe I have to learn to love their 'fun', but hypocrisy does kills, it's like play your friend's favourite song and hear they sing along.

I'm not really clear what I just writing about, and I just finish watching Rise of Evil.

Adolf Hitler like this.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...