Tuesday, September 22, 2009

No more

No more photos. My external does it again. Celaka!!! Its more than 20 gigabyte of photos in it! 20 gigabyte of my videoshot!! 10 gigabytes of graphic works!!

But I'm not gonna throw this crap, I'll still gonna keep it. I know there's a hope somewhere.

Must-learn-lesson(s),

1)Don't ever lend anybody your external hard disk.
2)Back up, always back up.
3)External hardisk is the most fragile things on earth after pinggan-percuma-dari-ubat-gigi.
4)Don't ever buy hard-disk with high capasity, the more the fragile it was.
5)Don't put movies, software, song in because your friend will like it which hard for you to stop them.
6)And the brand. Don't ever buy because they are cheap.

Argh, I need a new one.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...