Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Blinded

When doing sketches for my assignment, I do it seriously, but it has to be fast, because there's a lot to do. When it's finish, I smile, satisfied because I managed to finish all those sketches. I knew they gonna impress with this.

But in the next day, which I have to show them to my lecturer, they not impress, not even a little, saying all of them are bunch of crap. Frankly, I'm surprised. I thought those will impress them. I just can't see which part of the sketches are crap.

But last night, I took out the sketches which planned to make a 3D, holy shit, now I see, the stroke a mess up, the rendering are sucks. Eventhough the lecturer didn't ask to re-do it but I still want to. Seriously, it just not my level, maybe my last two year level.

Sometime, no, perhaps most of my time, I just don't see. I blinded by my own expectation. We all does.

Haha, I'm desperate to use my English, it's getting more rusty since most of my assignments only use visual languages.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...