Thursday, May 21, 2009

Maybe it's a TEST. If yes, then i failed.

Night Entertainer. Moon and Astro.


Last two days, there's an old man came to me when I'm on my way to work and it was 9.45 a.m and it can be consider as LATE.

"Dik, kau tau kah dimana balai polis kepayan? habis dompet saya tercicir bah."

I have no money that moment, all i have left is a few coins. Get i take out my sketch book and ball pen, i start to sketch a map to him, that's all i can do. And i give it to him, and he replied....

"Tapi jauh bah."

It's kinda suspicious answer to me. I leave him saying that i couldn't help much.
On my way to my workplace, I was regret, maybe i can just give all my coin. I still got my ATM card. I shouldn't think twice when it came to helping people, all of us shouldn't. It's a whole life regret. But it's definitely a regret, if later I found the old man in a 'K-Box' or 'Ting-tong' machine.

3 comments:

Aweyn said...

lol
so funny la dat old man
kali dy nyanyuk
tnya mana balai polis..last2 g ting tong
haha

Daishie Dc said...

2la kau.tlmpau baik ati..syg buku skecth ko conteng map.

Owen said...

tula ba. dia nyanyuk.. saya pun terikut nyayuk kali.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...