Saturday, May 16, 2009

I have to choose.

The possibility career for me. A serious career for my next 2 year maybe.

Product Designer. This is my major course. I don't now if I'll become one. This is one of my favourite job. I've done the whole assignment with full of interest. I've done a lot of sketch of product like phone, booth, and product packaging. But I'm seriously terrible in model making. I hate measuring things.

Furniture Designer. This is my elective course. I have the basic knowledge about the material, the ergonomics, and how to conduct the research. But I always fail to design a good shape for furniture, the final result always funny. But at least maybe i can become a researcher. hehe.

Graphic Designer. This is my favourite career. I've done this thing since 2006 and it start with a photo editing, and i keep doing it until now. Maybe I'm not good at it, but i enjoyed doing it.


Filmmaker. I love this kind of career, I enjoy doing it. But i don't have a proper tools to continue doing it. I've made a few short movie with my friends before and it widely publish in my ex-school. I've thinking, to continue my study in videography but i made a wrong choice. I'm quite bad in decision making.

VideoGrapher? I've shoot a few event for my relatives, my ex-company, my school, and I've done all the editing stuff until it ready to be watch, and every semester i made a multimedia show for my college dinner. This job also can make a lot of money, I've thinking to do a video service for wedding right after i finish this study thingy.



Photography. I always want to be a event photography, I love to capture moment. I been started love photography since 2004 which i have a 3.1mp digital camera and i always bring the camera to school, i capture the moment, and i still keep it, I've try to sell the video, but it kinda fail since the 'burn' technology already popular that time. But i still keep all the precious moments since 2004, 2005, and 2006. I'll sell to them in the next 20 years.. a bottle of wine getting expensive when it's get older.

Businessmen.
I want to make money. I hate spending money but I love the art of gaining money. Hey, try Sims II:Open for business.



Which one???My next 2 year is depending on my 1st step. Maybe I'm only a dreamer. I don't have to choose, all i have is to persue.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...