Monday, May 25, 2009

The easiest and effective way to play with photoshop

Using brush.
1)Go to deviantart.com

2)Search any type of brush, .....*swirl brush, *vector brush, grunge brush The type of downloaded file would be brush****.zip or ********.abr...(.abr is an extension file for photoshop brush.)

*swirl is kerawang-kerawang, vector is funky-funky, grunge is messy-messy but artsy.

3) copy the file.abr (unzip if it zipped) and paste the file to;
my computer---drive c---program file----adobe----adobe photoshop---preset----brushes(paste it here, you'll see the default brushes such as Assorted Brush.

4) Open Adobe Photoshop, and try the new brushes. Just click the small arrow at top right.
*The circle is the button to view list, and the red layer showing the list of brush, the normal photoshop only have about 8 brushes if i not mistaken.

5) and just simply use it.

6) If you are not clear enough with my buruken english. Just search at google or yahoo.

This is my simple brush artwork for my client wedding banner. I finished it in 45 minutes and i tell my boss i done it in 3 hours. Padahal rihat-rihat 2 jam lebih.

*The twinkle-twinkle i used default 'Assorted Brushes' and 'Swirl Brushes' for the keriting-keriting.

That's all for my tutor-dan-real.

3 comments:

Daishie Dc said...

smart ko edit ka..?selamat pengantin baru..

xplorer said...

dah lama nak belajr photoshop utk edit my picture.Tapi sampai skarang tak belajar2 lagi

Owen said...

try it.. best.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...