Thursday, September 9, 2010

Still trying.

At last I got my holiday, I considered it as holiday when it more than two days, and not at weekends.

Some friend asked me to join Persatuan Melawat Rumah Terbuka, but i refused. Well I need to prepared my portfolio for next interview, and it need a lots of work and time.

As usual, I prepared a different portfolio for different interviewee. I got a feeling that this time its gonna be a hard interview but worth it.

I got my first interview last month, I'll assume that it was a mistake.

He said that my work are too straight forward. I usually accept criticizes but not this one. He supposed to know that when it comes to designing for government, you don't have to waste your time to be such an Avante Garde, just look at RTM layout and you know what I mean.

He rejected me, but called me a month later after his designer quit.

I did got the job, but I decided to call it a day, just after a day of working. I can't get along his head, and I don't want to waste my young age. I learned a new lesson.

Your 'creative' is not necessarily my 'creative', vice versa. If its does, then it's something that people will pay for, that's is how things work.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...