Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Need my Mojo back.


Everytime I started to do something, I just failed to finish them in the right time. Feel like I'm a total failure. It seems like my engine didn't functioning well. My thesis, my Design, and my Furniture, the progress was really disappointing. I don't do more than 10% of the progress since last two weeks.

But this happen every fucking semester. Every semester, I feel down, I even thinking on quitting my study. I remember that well.

But what I don't really remember is, how did I got back in line, woke up and done my best to beat other.

Maybe, Lilian Too is right, Feng Shui. From tomorrow on, I'm going to change everything start with my haircut, it's Gallagher already.

I have a feeling that I'm gonna have a lot of thing to blog after this.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...